1/48 Hobbycraft AR-234B-2N Nachtigal

T

treyzx10r

Pretty basic kit with good all around fit but lacking wheel bay and interior detail. I used some pe and scratch built bits to enhance the office and finished it with model master enamel followed with testors dullcoat. This was Kurt Bonows personal aircraft serving in the Erprobungskommando at Oranienburg March 1945. Hope you enjoy the pics. All comments and critiques most welcome thanks,Trey

First Name
Dave
Another superb build.I've got the Revell one waiting to be built.If it comes out half as good as yours i will very pleased.The mottle camouflage is very nicely done.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi trey ,i must have missed this beauty! Absolutely superb job on the mottle , fantastic work ! cheers tony p.s. love the blue sky shots too

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Nice work on the camo Trey, love the second "in flight" photo. Five stars for a very nice build.

Have fun, John

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks great Trey. And what an exceptional mottle!

Is there any one that can tell me what the two things under the wings are that I can only describe as sleeping bags?!!?!?!

Ian M

First Name
Dave
The things under the wings were rocket units used to shorten the take off run when the aircraft was fully loaded.

T

treyzx10r

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I Really appreciate it .

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Yet another excellent addition to your collection of night fighters!

I remember you first said you didn't think you would be able to do them justice - how wrong you were!

Gern