1/48 JS-2 Poland

A

Aurora

hello lads!

I have returned to home from my mission abroad and started to work on modelling again. during mission days i tried to do some figure painting but did not have enough time.

so second build after missin is this JS-2. this model is originally painted by my friend last year but he didnt like it, gave it to me to repaint. i striped down the paint with dot3 break hydraulic and repainted. still working on it.

first step colour modulation

IMG_0651_zpsqolpx8oa.jpg

I used gunze h405 olive green and mixed it with tamiya flat yellow for modulation with 3 different ratios

second step decals + filter

IMG_0967_zpsooueumao.jpg

decals are really nice

IMG_0969_zpsxpvwjhz7.jpg

i applied decals and some light filter with black and some oil colour wash (blue, red, black, white, yellow, siena, green) applied some streaking effect. there will be more ;)

than i applied some mud effects to bottom of the tank. this is new for me, i mean first applying mud before scratching effect. i used also a new material for me, mig damp earth effect. i was normally using plaster for this job.

IMG_0973_zpsttbjzbrw.jpg

IMG_0972_zps2yzs6emb.jpg

next step will be additional streaking effects, chipping, rust effects, mud and more mud and rust :smiling3:

http://sfkminiatures.jimdo.com/

Last edited: