1/48 winter Apache

K

Kressy13

Hi guys. Just recently finished this one. I used the revell kit for this build and it is out of the box. I normally do aircraft and felt like something different but was tired of olive drab. lol. So i created my own winter scheme for it. Don't know how effective it would be but i think it looks ok. Sorry for the picture quality but i was using my phone for the pics cuz the camera is broken :sad:

All comments welcome. Good or bad.

Cheers all.

Kresten.

View attachment 25236

View attachment 25237

View attachment 25238

all 143.jpg

all 105.jpg

all 265.jpg

B

bikerbart

Hi Kresten, i have to say i love the winter camo on this, really effective. I know what you mean about Olive Drab as a colour, its hardly the most stimulating of colours!!!!! Nice to be able to come up with your own design to make something different, good on ya, all the best Martin :smiling:

F

Fenlander

Looks really good to me. If this is not a real scheme, who cares. It looks stunning and certainly a build to be proud of. Nice one Kresten.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
hi kresten ,i think it looks brilliant,well done. I like the apache but as you said sometimes it just looks a bit plain in just OD,this is much better ! cheers tony

N

noble

Nice job Kresten the winter camo looks like it belongs there well done nice apache.

scott

P

Plastickitbasher

Good build and good on you for doing your own thing looks good and works well