SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Cool,are you going for the winter camo?

Cheers

Steve

M

msm2

So far it has been ok. Cockpit is basic but looks ok. Hope to paint the cockpit tomorrow.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looks a nice kit tony, they always look good in the winter camo too dont they, cant wait to see it progress, cheers tony

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nearly finished LOL

Cheers

Steve

M

msm2

A few days Steve and it will be finished. I think the painting is going to take the longest part with this kit. Now on the look out for a 1/48 one.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Hello msn2 never built an aircraft but I know my history and this is a classic aircraft looking forward to seeing it in White camo never seen one

Geegad

M

msm2

Hi geegad. Have built aircraft and tanks but really prefer the aircraft. Have a mixed back in the stash.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Which one would you say you like the most??

And which one is the easier???

M

msm2

The most has to be the BF109 as I have about 14 in my stash and have just added another one to it. The easiest to build are the Tamiya 1/48 scale.

T

travellingman49

I'm in the middle of doing the Italeri 1/48 and it's a good kit but i've been working away for the last few weeks and just got a new puppy since i've come home so not had a chance to get back into it so i''ll watch this one for inspiration.

T

travellingman49

It's a nice little kit and comes with photo etch parts as well for a cheap price.