1/87 5th Medical elements

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
As always Paul a really impressive dio. This scale allows so much in the available space and you are the master of the scale.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Nice job on these Paul, I have a few of the Dodge WC's in the stash for this very purpose. Nice stretcher racks on the Jeeps! :thumb2:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Lovely stuff indeed Paul! I keep cajoling the Missus to vacate the garage space so that I can replicate some of your dioramas in 1/35th - so far, nothing except the basilisk stare and vague muttered obscenities! I'm not a betting man but, if I was, then I'd put my money in South Sea Bubble Investments.co.skegness
Steve

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thank you gentlemen.
The ROCO 3/4 ton "ambos" were not actually WC-54 versions, but more like poor versions of WC-64s. I tried to modify them w/pioneer tool sets on the right side & spare tires mounted on the left sides but that's as far as I went.
Steve, I took over the laundry chores in exchange for the Man Cave and Cave Annex.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Thank you gentlemen.
The ROCO 3/4 ton "ambos" were not actually WC-54 versions, but more like poor versions of WC-64s. I tried to modify them w/pioneer tool sets on the right side & spare tires mounted on the left sides but that's as far as I went.
Steve, I took over the laundry chores in exchange for the Man Cave and Cave Annex.
I have the majority of the garages Paul but I can imagine a large-scale rear echelon (with all the bells and whistles) at 1/35 scale utilising the remainder! The dio that keeps on giving! My bargaining power is greatly reduced as I am the de facto house husband whilst 'er indoors works steadily towards retirement! At that point I shall 'demand' she empties the majority of her knitting stash to make more room for my stash - shortly thereafter I suspect I may make an abrupt exit from the forum though!
Steve

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
A brave man or !

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
There must be something SWMBO abhors you could exchange for SOME space?

Reactions: JR

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Beautiful.

Any chance of a pic or two of the whole convoy?

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
There must be something SWMBO abhors you could exchange for SOME space?
Probably is Paul, but all available 'dislikes' are already taken up by yarn and knitting-related ephemera! I'm now under orders to change the garden layout so 'hope springs eternal! I may finish up excavating a huge underground model-making Paradise if I can just get rid of the soil discreetly(I watched 'The Great Escape' recently and have some great ideas as a result!) :tears-of-joy:
Steve

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Probably is Paul, but all available 'dislikes' are already taken up by yarn and knitting-related ephemera! I'm now under orders to change the garden layout so 'hope springs eternal! I may finish up excavating a huge underground model-making Paradise if I can just get rid of the soil discreetly(I watched 'The Great Escape' recently and have some great ideas as a result!) :tears-of-joy:
Steve
If you need to get rid of the soil you could always use the “Porridge“ strategy…..dig out another hole and put the soil down there…..

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Steve
Hah!! Good luck on that one!!! I bought SWIMBO a she-shed thinking she'd use it to store garden 'stuff'!!! She stores everything in 'MY' space - the garage. The up side it's approaching the better weather so all the garden 'junk' (swings and sun beds will be evicted). Women!!!!!

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hah!! Good luck on that one!!! I bought SWIMBO a she-shed thinking she'd use it to store garden 'stuff'!!! She stores everything in 'MY' space - the garage. The up side it's approaching the better weather so all the garden 'junk' (swings and sun beds will be evicted). Women!!!!!
You've got spare women in your garden shed! - or did I misread that?
Confused of Clarendon (aka Steve)