1/87 Scale Potato Peeler/Cook Trailer

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Dave, The lid will be removable and I'm looking into some small scale lighting that might go a long way to make some of the interior visible through the windows. Tony, This was actually preordained by Mr. Race, he requested (politely) a potato peeler on my Rolling Chow Wagon build and I am now just getting around to honoring that wish. Thanks Paul, Who says you can't part the hairs on a flea's ass in this scale...Thanks Guys for all the comments and support. Rick H

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks Rick for the nudge, he looks damned good buddy, love his knife. Would say that's perfection.:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Rick. Very nice and convincing. But I still want to paint it Red and put Ringling Brothers decals on it if I had it. lol

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Google "UK Card Model Group" for some links.
Pete

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi All, I finally finished this up so will post completed photos in the completed soft skin section of the forum. Thanks to all of you that participated and supported this build. Cheers, Rick H.P1011217.JPG

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
A real joy to see this one come together Rick. Will we see something relevant tow it at some point??