SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Congratulations Paul
The Committee have just awarded you
2020DB.jpg
Well done .

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
I really do love these little scenes you put together Paul.

Great work!

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Lovely stuff Paul, I love the different ways you've dealt with the burnt out buildings.
I have some pics of Tempelhof Airport in Berlin which shows a radical change of colour to the stone above the windows where the flames licked out of them . Will post later when I dig them out.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
There you go

Tempelhof  (60).JPG
Presumably most of the lintels were replaced -if you look at the one on the extreme left it's the same colour as the stone above .

The airport was relatively undamaged by the bombing as the Allies wanted to be able to use it after the war, although there was some fighting there. It was still in use until about 2015 I think. I did a guided tour there in 2018 and it was fascinating.
Hope you find it useful
N

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
There you go

View attachment 478744
Presumably most of the lintels were replaced -if you look at the one on the extreme left it's the same colour as the stone above .

The airport was relatively undamaged by the bombing as the Allies wanted to be able to use it after the war, although there was some fighting there. It was still in use until about 2015 I think. I did a guided tour there in 2018 and it was fascinating.
Hope you find it useful
N
Interesting Neil! Thanks for sharing.