1959 monogram 4 star Piper Tri-Pacer

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy folks,

Ok my old computer is not wanting to cooperate so I am gonna try this from my iphone. I have been sick for the last seven weeks with pneumonia and bronchitis but didn't really feel like doing anything except sleeping...... And coughing... And more coughing... You get thi idea.

Any I finally got enough strength up as well as determination to put together one of my hundreds of models, ok, 100+ models that have been "mocking me" for that last few years.

I decided on one of my older kits, monograms Piper Tri-pacer. This model is from 1959 and a real pleasure to build.

So, here it is on my driveway and two on a plastic container on my patio with what looks somewhat like a hangar in the background but is actually venetian blinds and my window as seen from outside, you can see the reflection of my trees I. The glass if you look hard enough.

So this is my first model in several years now and the first of my comeback tour lol

Have a good day all and I will be posting again soon.

Ps: I really appreciate Kate the warm w one back from everyone but being that it is this group of folks, and might I say some of the best people on the net. I would t have expected anything less.... It's great to be ba k. :smiling3:

GEEDUBBYA aka GW

View attachment 61912

View attachment 61913

View attachment 61914

View attachment 61915

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

T

treyzx10r

Nice lookin' Tripe Greg,great to have ya posting back up again!