21st centur toys bf 109 G14 pics

First Name
Dave
I didnt mean the thankyou.Veiwing this on iphone and keep touching he wrong bits!.Nice looking build.Ive seen these kits on Ebay for £30 or more.Then at Telford show they were on sale for £6.99!.Unfortunately when i spotted them id already spent all my money.Otherwise i would have bought one.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Nice build Scott. Folks tend to treat these kits from 21st Century as a bit inferior to other makes. That may be so, but they are dirt cheap, and the Me109's by this company built on here make up into very respectable models, and now we have yours too...Plus they come with possibly the best pilot I've seen in a long while!

I won't say what Tony and I paid for them either!!!

Cheers,

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
N

noble

Cheers guys, it was andy that put me on to these and i have to say i love them. There is also a macchi c205 veltro in progress and a stuka still in it's box.

scott

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice job Scott,it looks just like a G-14 :smiling3:

As the others have said they make nice models with a bit of care. I've done the Ju 87 and was pleased with it. I've got the "Veltro" too, I've eyed it up suspiciously a couple of times but don't really know what to do with it! I'll wait for yours to inspire me.

Cheers

Steve

N

noble

\ said:
Nice job Scott,it looks just like a G-14 :smiling3: As the others have said they make nice models with a bit of care. I've done the Ju 87 and was pleased with it. I've got the "Veltro" too, I've eyed it up suspiciously a couple of times but don't really know what to do with it! I'll wait for yours to inspire me.

Cheers

Steve
I think you will probably make a much better job of the veltro than i have to date.

scott