A-1J Skyrider (Tamiya, 1/48)

V

Vajled

generaly this is it

still to do vawe line on fuselage and grey color, and little corrections of camo

Cheers

Roman

V

Vajled

thx guys,

painting is finished and it's ready for gloss

only what I need it's to paint air intakes in fron to canopy and down under in aluminium

flaps, air brakes and elevators are dry fit

Cheers

Roman

M

mobear

Roman i have been looking closely at your paintjob,now if the judges are very very thorough with looking for inperfectiond then on your plane they won`t find any,real fantastic job

good luck

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
:lookupthere: What he said.

Ian M

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Roman , this is just fantastic. I really like the skyraider and keep telling myself i'll have to get one, this tamiya kit looks great. I'm sure youll have a winner on your hands soon! , cheers tony

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Very nice Roman the camo is looking excellent.

Vaughan

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looking mighty fine Roman my friend. Which is more than I can say about the window......sorry could not resist.

Ian M

V

Vajled

\ said:
Looking mighty fine Roman my friend. Which is more than I can say about the window......sorry could not resist.Ian M
LOOL

Yes I know about window :smiling3:

because that I was put Skyraider in front of window... you know... black - white, good - evil - nice - ugly

heheheheheheh

P.S.

Waiting for builders to make PVC window what I have order :smiling3:

Roman

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice retort.

:laughing:

Ian M

M

mobear

i never heard of a skyraider till i saw barrys,then you go and build one,you have made it look like a beautiful aircraft,i take my hat off to you,(my wife said`if you keep building planes one day they will look as good a Romans lol`)

mobear

B

Buttonman

Really nice job Roman it looks amazing, When's the competition???? cos your gonna need to make some space for your trophy.

How'd you do the wobbly line ??? another silly question getting really good at them. you must have very steady hands.

Cheers

Martin

V

Vajled

\ said:
Really nice job Roman it looks amazing, When's the competition???? cos your gonna need to make some space for your trophy.How'd you do the wobbly line ??? another silly question getting really good at them. you must have very steady hands.

Cheers

Martin
thx guys a lot

Martin... Competition is already starte d for build... here is copy from HLI - Hobby Link International

Contest Dates

Registration Begins on 2/14/2012

Registration Ends on 2/29/2012

Contest Begins on 3/1/2012

Contest Ends on 5/31/2012

Winners Announced 6/6/2012

Wobly line... you mean this one on the bottom of fuselage?

I done it with my hands.

Fist glue tape on the plastic board, then cut it with hobby knife in that shape... glue than on the model and paint it...

Cheers

Roman

V

Vajled

ok guys...

panel wash is doned

wheels are almost finished... I also flatten a little tires on point where plane sit on them... they are newer perfect circle...

arresting hook is also finished...

next is little weathering and arnament

Cheers

Roman

T

treyzx10r

Roman yet another great looking build coming together,most impressive !