A Death in Paris !!

P

Paul P

Moni ive decided that you must live in a huge house, you keep knocking these fantastic dios out at a faster rate than a bmw construction line, so where do you keep them all :smiling3:

P

Polux

Nice idea moni!

I built this car some time ago! It's lovely...but take care with the front wheels, there is some delicate and difficult stage there :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Ken,Dave,Paul,Polux,so glad you do like the idea of it,will leave some think to the

imagination,of what did happen and by who or how it all happened,some think ,I have never done ,:rolleyes: :D

\ said:
Moni ive decided that you must live in a huge house, you keep knocking these fantastic dios out at a faster rate than a bmw construction line, so where do you keep them all :smiling3:
I wish I,did lol,but I build to book case size,so most are 220mmm D x 220mm L, but for the tiger,it was 320 mm L ,because she is so big,and all my big base,well went to a bad

place called a bit,but keep what models and figures I had used, :sad: ;)

\ said:
Nice idea moni!
I built this car some time ago! It's lovely...but take care with the front wheels, there is some delicate and difficult stage there :smiling3:
ta for the heads up Polux,did you have a build of this one,or maybe I will have to google the kit to see if

I can find a build of it,some things I,m good with,but some parts of cars ,well front suspension is not a great one for me,:confused:

T

tommy1drop

Mind if I tag along Monica, looking forward to following this build;)

P

Polux

\ said:
but some parts of cars ,well front suspension is not a great one for me,:confused:
Here's where I exactly goes!!

The front suspension is horrible....anyway it must be habitual on the Bronco models, happened the same on the Topolino one!!! :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Here's where I exactly goes!!
The front suspension is horrible....anyway it must be habitual on the Bronco models, happened the same on the Topolino one!!! :smiling3:
I haven ever done any of the Bronco car kits,or alike,I will make a start on it to day as I need the car to workout the street,

well lets hope that its no so bad,or may go to the rule of if not seen ,just glue it,lol,will sort it,:rolleyes: :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Mind if I tag along Monica, looking forward to following this build;)
lov to have you along Tommy,always great to hear from you, ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice to have you along Peter,hope you will like it, ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Scott,glad you like the idea of this one, ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well not a real ,lot of progress but some,:rolleyes:

and any start is a good start,

well did not have to much problem with the car,just a bit fiddly in spots so far,

need to get the edges down for the road and let set/dry and makes it quicker

and easier to lay the rest of the cobble stone,

will have some more time to me tomorrow for a few hrs so will make a start on the hotel as well, ;)

well hope you like the start,o_O

View attachment 123844

View attachment 123845

20151103_083054.jpg

20151103_083102.jpg

D

Deleted member 4203

I like the look of this diorama :eek: :smiling3: I'll be watching as well :D :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Liking it so far Monica, ;) do you cast your own cobble stones?o_O Looks that way from here, Plaster of Paris?....................Jim:smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
I like the look of this diorama :eek: :smiling3: I'll be watching as well :D :smiling3:
very nice to have you along Blair,

hope you will like it,a bit slow moving, ;)

\ said:
Great start Monica, will the car be a wreck ? or are you going to build it complete.
it will be complete,Ian,and even nice and shinny a first for me lol, ;)

as its,an offices car in Peri, :D

\ said:
Liking it so far Monica, ;) do you cast your own cobble stones?o_O Looks that way from here, Plaster of Paris?....................Jim:smiling3:
yes Jim,I real like the look of them this why in Plaster of Paris,a bit longer and slower,than making them in depron,but a much,

better look for me, ;)

\ said:
Looking a nice start Moni ;)
ta Polux,slow but have the road down,next to start the build,and should move alone quicker,

well so far so good with the suspension,on the car,:rolleyes:

think fitting the front wheels will be a bit fiddly and not so easy,:confused: ;)