A destroyed and cooked Panzer IV. WW2...... Part 1, North Africa.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Wow 570, great build, plenty of damage and extremely well modelled. As always getting Mrs Ron to hold up the base with the model attached is a masterpiece for photography.

Yes please do not mention phases like that again, I had to lie down at the mere mention of inferno !

Yours 453.
c/o Broadmoor Hospital .
Ward 6 bed 9.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks ever so much for the nice and most encouraging comments, chaps.

I note from your 'New' address, you have been moved to not only another ward, but also to Bed 9. When I was doing maintenance in Broadmoor, I was not allowed into Ward 6 without beefy security people. Thank heaven you've been finally sussed and incarcerated in the correct level of confinement!

Just a friendly warning. Now you are in Bed 6, don't look under it. There is an iron spike fastened to a huge spring. Should you try and leave the bed without permission, the spring will release the spike in a violent, upward direction. Being newly installed, it's still a bit temperamental, so do try and keep still, there's a good chap.

Also, as an extra precaution, observe the ceiling above your special bed is much lower than the rest of the ward. This is yet another security device which, incidentally, because it malfunctioned shortly before your arrival, I had to give it a spray of WD40. (Other lubricants are available, but not quite so sweet smelling)
Ah yes, it's purpose. I shouldn't really be telling you, as it should be a surprise, but, being ex. building trade and all that...... Should you manage to loosen your straps during the night and start throwing things around, the ceiling will lower each time you throw something or move too much. If you refrain from this childish practice, the ceiling will return to it's original position.

I trust you are not a restless sleeper. The last occupant of Bed 6 was, and unfortunately he was suffocated by having his face squashed between the lowered ceiling and his pillow.....

Sleep well 453.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Yours 453.
c/o Broadmoor Hospital .
Ward 6 bed 9.
So they have moved him from the padded cell in the basement. It must also be a great relief to his family and friends that the restraints have been removed. I do hope that he can avoid the under bed spike and the lowering ceiling. Providing he can be kept away from matches his present situation is his best hope for some return to normality.
Jim

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent all round posts. Great stuff.....Thank you boys.

Ron

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Thanks ever so much for the nice and most encouraging comments, chaps.

I note from your 'New' address, you have been moved to not only another ward, but also to Bed 9. When I was doing maintenance in Broadmoor, I was not allowed into Ward 6 without beefy security people. Thank heaven you've been finally sussed and incarcerated in the correct level of confinement!

Just a friendly warning. Now you are in Bed 6, don't look under it. There is an iron spike fastened to a huge spring. Should you try and leave the bed without permission, the spring will release the spike in a violent, upward direction. Being newly installed, it's still a bit temperamental, so do try and keep still, there's a good chap.

Also, as an extra precaution, observe the ceiling above your special bed is much lower than the rest of the ward. This is yet another security device which, incidentally, because it malfunctioned shortly before your arrival, I had to give it a spray of WD40. (Other lubricants are available, but not quite so sweet smelling)
Ah yes, it's purpose. I shouldn't really be telling you, as it should be a surprise, but, being ex. building trade and all that...... Should you manage to loosen your straps during the night and start throwing things around, the ceiling will lower each time you throw something or move too much. If you refrain from this childish practice, the ceiling will return to it's original position.

I trust you are not a restless sleeper. The last occupant of Bed 6 was, and unfortunately he was suffocated by having his face squashed between the lowered ceiling and his pillow.....

Sleep well 453.

570 Thank you for the warning, I shall endeavour not to move a muscle. Should be ok as the medication is very strong, based on an injection for knocking out Elephants so they can have their toes clipped.
I shall report backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkg AH that hurt !!

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
So they have moved him from the padded cell in the basement. It must also be a great relief to his family and friends that the restraints have been removed. I do hope that he can avoid the under bed spike and the lowering ceiling. Providing he can be kept away from matches his present situation is his best hope for some return to normality.
Jim
Thanks quite unkind Jim.:smiling3: I've been searched that many times I don't know which way to stand. I don't think I will ever be normal :nerd::smiling3::smiling3::tongue-out3::cool:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Just a friendly warning. Now you are in Bed 6, don't look under it. There is an iron spike fastened to a huge spring
(570 QOUTE)

570 :thinking:J/R wont have to worry about that spike as he is in bed 9 an not 6 so J/R YOU CAN CARRY behavin nutty with your matches as the spike is in bed 6 according to 570 lol :rolling: :flushed::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling: an a great build by the way 570 RIGHT UP J/R STREET LOL
CHRIS