A Late Breakfast in France

D

dubster72

I like it Monica, don't worry about the track - mud is the armour builder's best friend! ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi Tommy,Patrick, going to have a nice stone one which will be wired with explosives, ;)

and with the track some nice deep track marks will hide it just fine o_O

P

Paul P

Hi Moni really sorry to be late on this but im bookmarked now. Looking really great so far

D

Deleted member 3568

It's all looking good can't wait for next installment (Hey that's an idea we should have a modeling tv show with daily episodes so we could watch our favorite models coming to life). Now that would be GREAT tv. Sorry moni back to your dio as I said looking real good keep it up. I must say being on holiday is very frustrating, will have to find a way of sneaking a model or two and some paints into the case next time.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you Terry for stopping by, glad you like it, ;)

always nice to have you along Paul, i do the same thing most times with , the ones i follow, hate missing some thing :rolleyes:

your fine thats a great idea Kp, but for shy ones like me maybe not to do, but watch, but thats sounds all wrong lol, :confused:

i hope to get some time for myshelf this weekend, and thats a must slip in a couple off little kits to do,

my aim is the get most of the bridge done and start on the little shelter for the cow,

but have to get to the hobby shop close to home to get some more vallejo paints nicks been away for over a month and is only open Fridays :rolleyes:

but i get chatting so there go,s 2 hrs untill i need a smoke,:eek:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Seems to be falling into place Moni, looking very nice indeed.

Si:smiling3:

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Hi monica, i'm liking this, it's looking really good and as usual, it'll get better .

\ said:
It's all looking good can't wait for next installment (Hey that's an idea we should have a modeling tv show with daily episodes so we could watch our favorite models coming to life). Now that would be GREAT tv. Sorry moni back to your dio as I said looking real good keep it up. I must say being on holiday is very frustrating, will have to find a way of sneaking a model or two and some paints into the case next time.
Ken,

Kevin Dualu hosted Modelmania on the Discovery Channel about 10-15 years ago but it concentrated mainly on R/C floating and flying things, it could do with being resurrected and tweaked...any takers???

Lee

P. S. Sorry for the intrusive waffling

L

Laurie

Moni you are a girl. I cannot keep pace with your exploits. Some very nice work there. As I am due soon to start in the military field watching.

Laurie

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

I like this a lot. Hope to see the finish product :smiling3:

John

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi all thanks for dropping by, just need to get bench time, :D

will get as much as i can done , after a surply run tomorrow, need more static grass, pva glue,and UHU foam glue :confused:

hope to have fair bit to show on my update mon/tues Si,and all :rolleyes:

that sound,s like a good idea Lee, we have a channel called 31, and you can do just about any think you like on it, so that would be the place to start, :rolleyes:

well Laurie, you get some off us who , do like this type off thing maybe because my brothers were always build models so i just tagged along, o_O

ta John , yes after i have this one setting waiting for glue to dry will finsh off bits on the last one, must finish it off

need to get one off these turntable things would help , with the building and placement ,

N

noble

Hi Monica this is looking really nice so far, I like the half track it is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see the dio completed.

scott

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
D

dubster72

I like how you've done the bridge Moni, I find using polystyrene worse than PE!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
More nice work here Monica, it's coming along nicely.

N

noble

Love it Monica the roadway is cool, what did you use for the bricks and how did you make

Them.

scott

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi all glad you like it,

it is horrible stuff the polystyrene, Patrick , it gets all over the place so i do that in the shed and make a mess

there about the same as 2 evil pe and that :confused:

thank you joe, will try to get a bit more done today , but nice to sleep when its raining and cold ;)

hi Scott, i used depron which is like a polystyrene, but more condensed , and used 3 mm sheet

i was told by Richi who is a member hear and user it alot , great stuff

so once you have your sheet, cut stripes about 5 or 6mm then cut these down to 10 or 12 mm in length,

or shorter and just stagger them like brick work with a small gap for mortar and use UHU por that dose not melt the foam :rolleyes:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Monica, I've just read your thread from the start, and very nice reading it was too!

One excellent build so far. Well done......

Ron

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you Ron for the kind words and glad you like it

hi all well had a very good day at the table with myself and the cats , as the rest went out :D still works a charm i have a head ache

a big thank you to Paul, for his advice before i made a cock-up, :rolleyes: , and i do agree with what he suggested and appreciate, :D ,

[ i know onesides still a little out but think it should be ok, ]

well got the mortar in the base of the bridge,

have the back stone fence up on one side and started the front ,run out of stones still setting :confused:

so hear were im at as today, watching saving private Ryan

hope you like it ? :eek:

View attachment 82112

View attachment 82113

View attachment 82114

View attachment 82115

View attachment 82116

View attachment 82117

View attachment 82118

20140510_153128.jpg

20140510_153140.jpg

20140510_184446.jpg