meggsy

SMF Supporter
First Name
steve
Yes but it's not that bad....... :smiling3:

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fenlander

I am very messy and regularly run out of space. In fact, I had to have a clear up this morning so I could get something done...

B

baz

Tidy I do not know the meaning of the word, all model makers are the same the world over create and create, that's what we do,

regards Barrie ( the old untidy guy )

DSCF0555.jpg

First Name
barry
That makes me feel better:smiling3:. I will tel the wife i am not the only untidy so and so.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Yes...no wonder I make wrecks.

0ne48thtel

Yep I do tend to get a bit cluttered but then I hit a point where I find I can't work in it any longer. I then have a massive clear up only to have the same happen again and again and agaaaaain.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I tend to be quite tidy, I don't mean like an operating theatre, but not too messy. It doesn't really matter how you build, as long as you're happy and it works for you :smiling3:

Cheers

Steve

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
i couldnt cope with that......i always have to have a tidy up at the end of each session so its tidy when i go back the next time

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
mmmmmmmmm,reminds me of my work table,take forever to find some think,or get any think done,

dose get a little bit to,cluttered at time,s so need to clean it a bit,:rolleyes:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
You're not alone, no matter how much space I start out with every thing seems to close in on me to where I am working in a 12"x12" box, once critical mass is reached a rash of re-organization

and tidying up ensues ( about ten minutes:D) Just went through the process in order to clear the decks for some major base work for diorama on tap.