a new addition

A

adzam

this is a new addition to my fleet, i apologise for the delay, time hasnt been on my side recently.

however here she is.

her name is hazel, a caldercraft kit which i obtained in february in a state of disrepair, i`ve spent time rebuilding and painting the superstructure and derricks.

really needs the deck lifted and refitted , but it can wait until the winter.

she has very scale turn of speed and can alomost turn in her own length.

looks livel on the water.

hazel1.gif

hazel2.gif

hazel3.gif

my apologies about pics, i thinkit`s to do with saving them as gif`s rather than jpegs.

A

ajg141

Looks good Adzam! Let's see a photo of her on the water next! If she's 1/24th scale where did you get the crew? I could do with some for my stern trawler.

A

adzam

it`s 1/16th scale ajg

teh figures where with it, altho i painted them yellow to fit ina bit better, i believe there farmer figures :music_whi

B

Bluewavestudios

nice looking boat and the pics look ok too...lets see it on the water...!!!

Regards.......Mark

P

periscope

Hi Adzam - nice looking boat - in fact it's very like one of the boats on my list to buy. The one I have information on is called 'Celia' - it's a stern trawler from Caldercraft so it's probably the same boat. It's advertised at £120 but I don't think there are any figures with it. Be interested to know how it performs. You can see it on the following web site:-

www.smartech-helicopter.co.uk/Radio_Control_Boats/Scale_Radio_Control_Boat_Kits/Celia_Stern_Trawler/celia_stern_trawler.html Bit of a mouthful isn't it.

A

adzam

thats teh one mate, just this one has been renamed hazel, no figures dont come with it.

she`s 1/16th scale, and handles very well, very mobile, almost turns in her own length.

i believe that this kit is used for steering competitions.