A new suit of armour - LAV-25 style.

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Finishes are just excellent. Muffler is a step above.

Isitme

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Many thanks for all the comments and 'Likes', the build is now complete and in the completed section.
Cheers
Mike.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Update,
Turret is now under a coat of primer and ready for the base coat.
So while that was drying off, I reworked the GPMG (call it what you want it is still a GPMG).
View attachment 438952
View attachment 438953
View attachment 438954
The camera would not go down far enough for the focus, so had to put the pics through photoshop. Not happy with the gas regulator, so will change that and add the front legs before priming/painting.
Now waiting for the tendons to heal in my fingers after the dog decided to chase a squirrel and take three of my fingers with him via the lead. So as this is my good hand, spraying will be a bit of fun using my other hand, but we will get there.
More later
Mike.
It's definitely a Gimpy!!!

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Update,
OK, as far as the build is concerned I am calling it finished, I could spend months just going round and round adding bits here and there but the idea is the vehicle itself.
Many thanks for all the comments and likes and for not falling asleep in the back - sorry no cake - I ate it :hungry:, but here are a few more pics....

View attachment 439862
View attachment 439863
View attachment 439864
View attachment 439865
View attachment 439866
View attachment 439867
View attachment 439868
View attachment 439869
View attachment 439870
And now for the ones taken while on the beach at Benidorm last year.......

You will have noticed that the front wheels are off the ground, this is because the models will be set on a base of uneven ground, so will settle into its environment. Next few pics will be on the 'Completed' section.

Cheers
Mike.
That really is superb mate - I now have a bad case of 'Jealousitis! Wonderful skill set!
Steve