A Problem on the Ponte Rivetto Contatore...Fusilli, Italy 1944

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Ron Not the Messiah
I like your background painting. Looks good. A background for photographing models is something which sounds like a good idea but is very rarely done - hope it works :thumb2:
Jim

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Here's the Allied armour.
I dug it out of a box in the loft. Wonky track and all! Just an antenna to add, then it's near enough.
Apart from the placement of a few P.B.I., that's it for the players.
P1300173.JPG

Just a bit of general fettling (Naughty fiddling, really!) left to do......

Cheers,
Ron

Last edited:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I knew it would happen! I'm committing the most cardinal of diorama making sins - FIDDLING!

So I've put my hands down and for better or for worse, the build is finished.

Thanks to my friends on the forum for all their most excellent posts. I really get the biggest of buzzes from reading your most kind and generous comments and suggestions.

Here is one picture of part of the finished scene. So far, this is the only one I've taken.
P1300198.JPG

I will set to and snap me some more and post them in 'Dioramas Completed' Along with an explanation, asap.

Thanks again for all your support throughout this rather lengthy build.

Cheers,
Ron

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
I knew it would happen! I'm committing the most cardinal of diorama making sins - FIDDLING!

So I've put my hands down and for better or for worse, the build is finished.

Thanks to my friends on the forum for all their most excellent posts. I really get the biggest of buzzes from reading your most kind and generous comments and suggestions.

Here is one picture of part of the finished scene. So far, this is the only one I've taken.
View attachment 424429

I will set to and snap me some more and post them in 'Dioramas Completed' Along with an explanation, asap.

Thanks again for all your support throughout this rather lengthy build.

Cheers,
Ron
Even that one photo brings the atmosphere in, looking forward to seeing the rest :thumb2:

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
That photo looks fantastic Ron, I've enjoyed watching this come together & the jokes & banter.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks Graeme. Glad you've enjoyed both the build and the utter nonsense I've had to endure during the making of the model.....;)