A13 Mk.I/Cruiser Tank Mk.III

MikeC

Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hi Neo,
Leave them, nothing wrong, self criticism is the worst thing in the world, I suffer from it all the time.
Mike.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Hi Neo,
Leave them, nothing wrong, self criticism is the worst thing in the world, I suffer from it all the time.
Mike.
Hi,Mike! I agree with you, same problem. Need to find out how to look on things simpler. Next week will move on front hull.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Excellent work. To the untrained eye they are spot on. I hope the hull proves to be a little easier for you

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Excellent work. To the untrained eye they are spot on. I hope the hull proves to be a little easier for you
Hello,Steve! Thank you! I hope so. The most difficult things in future to my mind are side stowage boxes and front mudguards. And probably driver's cab.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Artyom
People like Mike, Steve and yourself produce models of a standard most of us can only dream of. You strive for perfection. I think this build it superb - a real inspiration.
Jim

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Hi Artyom
People like Mike, Steve and yourself produce models of a standard most of us can only dream of. You strive for perfection. I think this build it superb - a real inspiration.
Jim
Hello,Jim! Thank you! I try to do all what I can to make this model shine :smiling5: I think in future it will consist only of metal and Masterclub rivets.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Yes Artyom, try to leave a bit of the original plastic if you can. :smiling6:
Shaping pewter is not easy. Think of another way for the vents...perhaps two layer lamination and then smoothening the ends with putty...just a suggestion. I'm sure you'll solve it.

Cheers,
Richard

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Yes Artyom, try to leave a bit of the original plastic if you can. :smiling6:
Shaping pewter is not easy. Think of another way for the vents...perhaps two layer lamination and then smoothening the ends with putty...just a suggestion. I'm sure you'll solve it.

Cheers,
Richard
Greetings, Richard! Thank you for your attention! Unfortunately I didn't understand what's wrong with vents. Please,can you show it on photos with arrows.

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Unfortunately, Bronco's plastic is very hard and sharp. I don't kike it at all. It is difficult to work with it. Shavings constantly appear. Because of this, it is very difficult to separate the plates in the front of the case. All time after work you shoul polish the surface. Bronco has almost completely ignored this point with plates. This is only the preparation of the front part. There is still a lot of work ahead.
DSC05257.jpg

DSC05259.jpg
DSC05260.jpg

Last edited:

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Hello,friends! What can I say. Work with front hull is really fascinating and exciting. All details and plates need attention. Like this side visor of driver's cabin. It need to go upper and looks differ.I am working at this and it will take a time.
10.jpg

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
A lot better handle than the kit offering Neo. Wonderful attention to detail

Road of Bones

Cat slave
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alistair
Hi Artyom,
Every time I encounter your work on the various forums I’ve seen you use, I am consistently delighted by the care and detail you put into all your models. Just beautiful work!
Keep it coming!
Alistair☠️

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Artyom
As always yourwork shows great skill and amazing detailing.
Jim

Neo

First Name
Artyom
Alistair,Jim! Thank you friends for attention. As usual I try to improve model with all my skills. Now I am ensure that this is the most difficult model in my modelling career. When I bought Challenger from SKP model I was ready to change almost everything. With this model I wasn't. Maybe this case makes the difference.