Abandoned:15CM S.ig.33 [sf] AUF pZ.kPfW.1.Ausf.B

D

Doug Hughes

Fantastic, Monica. The AFV is great and, as ever, your work on buildings is a thing of wonder.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you all so very much for the great comment,I do real appreciate them :D

and so glad that you all do like my work, ;)

and I do take in your feedback on things as well,I real did try to tone down the weathering on this one,but

well it happens,lol;)

\ said:
Great stuff Moni! Perhaps a bit too rusted for my taste in German armour, but it's still excellently done.
I think John's suggestion for the broken tracks is a good one - otherwise it might have been pressed into service by the Russians.
I do agree with both yourshelf and John ,with the broken track,and is a very good idea, ;)

and yes your right it it turned over the Russian would grab it :rolleyes:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Top quality work.The rust looks real to me.
I do use real rust Dave,I get some cheap steel nail,and sock them in water,then let it evaporate down,

and keep in a jar,if it dose harden a little just a few drops of water and mix it up again,and you can

do this to get a few shades of color, ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
One thing I did for get to mention,is I do use the German,brown/red primer alot as well around

doors,hatchets,and the likes,so some times this may be mistaken for rust,but I should also be adding

a little steel color as well,and maybe that will trick the eye to thinking its not rust,? ;)

this one I hope that Patrick dose see and ,I would like to know what he dose think on the matter,:rolleyes: :D

S

steve scan

Like this very much Monica, great finishing love the rust effects, fantastic.

First Name
barry
Great Mon .tank weathering is great as is all small detail on buildings ,look foreward to seeing it with figs.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Great Mon .tank weathering is great as is all small detail on buildings ,look foreward to seeing it with figs.
ta Barry makes me happy you like it,and I,m waiting on carrypiegon with the figures lol, ;)

\ said:
Like this very much Monica, great finishing love the rust effects, fantastic.
ta Steve,I do like my rust and German red/brown undercoats,glad you like the old girl, :D