Academy A6M5c 1/72

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
A top piece of work Alex, stunning, and I like the drawing that goes with it, gives a face to the man in the machine.

5 well earned stars from me too.

Tony.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Amazing work Alex, the Zero looks fantastic on its base. The drawing is incredible!

First Name
Aaron
Another Fantastic job Alex. I like the drawing as well.

Mean bro.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice Alex,she certainly looks like she's seen some action! 1/72 scale too,I'd never have guessed.

Cheers

Steve

A

AJay

Hey guys, thanks for all the great comments and I'm pleased you like it! :smiling3:

T

treyzx10r

Alex wow! You've done a brilliant job on both subjects! I'm amazed at the fine weathering you pulled off ,especially in that scale. The chipping looks authentic and not over done,5 well earned stars ! Very nicely done Sir!!!

A

AJay

Thanks, Trey! Very much appreciate the kind words, mate. I've started an M6A1-K at the weekend ;)

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Getting all that detail into a 1:72 is great. I've sort of edged up a scale to 1:48, but seeing this little 1:72 has got me wanting to return to where it all started. A truley great result you have there.

Colin m..

A

AJay

Thanks very much, Colin! :smiling3: 1/72 is perfect for space saving. Saying that, I do have quite a few 1/48 kits in my stash, so I may need a new Ikea cabinet!