Academy Priest 1/35

G

Graham D

Nice looking model, the painting on the soft materials is excellent. Is there a tutorial for doing this?

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

That is Brilliant. Obviously you spammed the aftermarket on this build. It is truly a replica of the real thing.

Airfix Model World magazine did a build on this, and seriously, you have done better than them.

John

T

tommy1drop

Superb build John as are your painting skills, this really is a lovely build, your eye for detail is amazing and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Wow, what can I say :rolleyes: It looks perfect, superb build, real like all the added detail she turned into a real pack mule :P

very well painted and detail wok on all the gear, top notch

looking fore ward to seeing whats next

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
This is looking very nice indeed, looking forward to the next installment:smiling3:

Lee:smiling3:

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi John

A truly spectacular build - the Priest looks really cool and will make a great centre piece for the dio.

Simply brilliant

Paul

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers lads for looking in sorry for late reply work is killing my modelling at the moment..and sorry Graham D there is no vid just learnt it from doing this on loads of different models...and this is finished now in the completed section

thanks again for all your kind support