I like very much this level of detail.

Polux

Reactions: CDW

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Beautifully done so far Colin, great detail and nice paint work.

C

CDW

Thanks guys, just popping it all together now and giving it a couple of coats of paint then I'll be onto the details that need adding. Should have something to show tomorrow.

C

CDW

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
This is looking superb Colin, a really good build and mix of scratch, adaptation and kit. Very good mate and a pleasure to see.

Si:smiling3:

First Name
Andy
Hi Colin,

This is all looking great so far Sir, can't wait to see it all come together and finished...

Erm, by the way, is there any chance you could top the pop corn machine up again please... ;)

Andy...

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Hi Colin,This is all looking great so far Sir, can't wait to see it all come together and finished...

Erm, by the way, is there any chance you could top the pop corn machine up again please... ;)

Andy...
I don't know, some folks expect everything nowadays! Not only are you providing the entertainment, now you got to do the catering as well!

Gern

C

CDW

I know Dave, it's a decent size pop corn machine too, I think people are taking it home with them :smiling3:

All the fried chicken went in about 2.8 seconds too :smiling3:

Thanks for the positives guys :smiling3:

C

CDW

\ said:
Nice!!I like a lot the camouflage net, genial.

Cheers
Thank you Polux, it's medical muslin with dried herbs glued on then painted with very thin mixtures of green, black and brown acrylics