After many years **sorted ***

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
After many years of building kits with a board on the lap and messing work space beside me I have now got some space to set aside for a proper work area
This is the current set up IMG_20240415_090705.jpg
And the space I will be transforming I already have a desk and ordered a spray booth I just need to get another bench and then I can get going IMG_20240415_090931.jpg

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
I'm very happy for you Peter, have fun designing your new space, and then enjoy your new found freedom from your lap. ;)

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Listen up folks - this is important!

You've all seen how fast Peter builds and how many he churns out. That's with just a tray on his lap. How much is he gonna build now he's got a proper workbench?

Best start building your stashes now while there are still kits available!!

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
I am so envious Pete. This is my hovel located in the garage. Enjoy your new space.View attachment 506675
Hurrah, I'm not alone!! I have a corner of my garage. Albeit I may regain some shortly when SWMBO says I can move the garden furniture into the garden!!!! (Won't be for long though!!)

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
well Peter hopefully we will see the big enterprise gettin finished

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
My solution as to where I put my masking tape View attachment 506683
Also I just found out I am being watched over View attachment 506684
That stand looks useful. What is it? I'm guessing maybe for jewellry?

PS Not talking about the cat stand! I bought one for my two some years ago. They played on it once - it took me longer to assemble than the time they spent on it - then it sat in the corner unused for a couple of years until I finally got rid of it. They still prefer my sofa as a scratching post.