Airborne's Mosquito Mk. IV/PR, Tamiya, 1/48.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Been under the weather with a protracted Covid affliction that has reduced my time at the bench - I've worked intermittently at earlier start-ups so, in an effort to pad out this post I've put a couple of photos of the Pak 40 from Das Werk. The base is just for temporary display purposes as I intend to diorama it - won't use the supplied figures as I think the poses are not 'appropriate'
Steve
IMG_0708.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hope that you are feeling better soon dude.
No need at all to pad out the post with other builds at all. I am sure there will be plenty to read and look at once the ball starts rolling.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice one Steve, same kit as mine.
I'm going to build the night bomber version - and you mate? I just love the colour combination and the 'monochrome' undersides challenge! Mind you, the spitfire build has reminded me that five years since I built a wingy fingy involves a lot of loss of skill and technique! :anguished:
Steve

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Steve
I hope you're on the mend now. This long Covid is a real b****r.

One of the good things about a Mosquito GB is that it took on so many roles in so many countries that there's a good chance we'll all do something different. As Tim says this Tamiya kit seems a popular choice.
Jim

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Hi Steve,
Hope you're back to your usual spritely self soon mate :smiling3:
This GB is going to be a real test for me too because, just as you've mentioned, the Spitfire GB has been a real smack in the modelling chops for me too!! ;)
Looking forward to seeing your take on this one buddy,
Andy