Airbrush nozzle snapped

M

MAG44

I have a spraymaster ABR1002. The other day i stripped it down to clean after a project and when i re assembled i was a tightened the nozzle to much and sheared the thread off it.

Iv managed to get the thread out but i need help finding a replacement nozzle.

Do all airbrushes have the same size nozzle thread on them??

i found this site will they fit, will be getting a 0.3mm

thank you

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
the .3mm refers to the nozzle size and not the thread, you need to make sure the thread is the same size

M

MAG44

I understand the 0.3 is the nozzle size i'm wondering if anyone knows about the thread size

iv measured it with my callipers its 1.70mm

M

msm2

A quick search on the interwebby and it looks like the spraymaster ABR1002 has a 0.2mm nozzle. Here is a link,this may help. Spraymaster Gravity Feed Dual Action Airbrush

M

m1ks

Most chinese made Iwata clones use the same type and size of fitment, i've had replacement nozzles for mine from this seller on ebay which have worked fine, (I bent one droping it on it's nose and broke another overtightening).

It's as cheap, potentially cheaper to buy a nozzle / needle set and you get a spare needle, a nozzle alone is about £5.

When tightening nip up by hand and use the lightest pressure with the spanner.

Airbrush Air Brush 0.3mm replacement Nozzle and Needle on eBay (end time 30-Dec-10 14:59:18 GMT)

Take your pick from 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.5mm

for just the nozzle this sellers good , have used them for my last airbrush, a spraymaster with interchangeable cups.

SPRAYMASTER 3MT BRAIDED HOSE W/ FILTER 1/8" AND 1/8" on eBay (end time 04-Jan-11 20:16:45 GMT)

Can't see any nozzles on at the moment but if you contact and ask them they'll advise and do carry spares stock, last time I checked they were about £5