Airfix 1/48 LandRover WMIK

P

Polux

Nice start!

I'm a Land Rover fan...so I will follow this thread with interest :smiling3:

There is no doubt, look much better with the PE...

J

John Huggins

There are plenty of pic's in the thread Real Mcoy of the WMIK.

Good start I like the wmik see them all day at work, have fun

John

D

daveb257

its too small (or my fingers are too fat), I think it'll be OK on some sort of background as long as I don't look closely

G

GruntZone360

\ said:
its too small (or my fingers are too fat), I think it'll be OK on some sort of background as long as I don't look closely
Oh come on! If they're to small just use a... I don't even know what to call what I use o,o It's small kind of and you can fit it in your hand and use it with two fingers clamping down on the small item you're using to either paint it or glue it on.

D

daveb257

Update today,

Basic assembled done, most of the PE hasn't been fitted as I'm finding it to tricky, mainly I think due to rushing.

One thing was the underbody protection was a swine to get lined up and needed some surgery to fit.

I now need to do the small bits that look fine to the eye but on a pic they stand out !

Ariels, gun barrels that sort of stuff.

Considering this and a few others will be grouped together and can really go mad with weathering it's almost done.

View attachment 97859

View attachment 97860

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422021585.989729.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422021598.428724.jpg

J

John Huggins

Nice one Dave , looks well cool should look even better when weathering finished.

John

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looks good real do like it, ;)

B

backonthecase

Looks pretty darned good! Can you put up some brighter pics though? It's hard to see the detail on these...

Also is this up to the usual new airfix standard? I've been thinking about these for dio purposes.

Stuart

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is a superb job Dave........... I like that a lot.

Peter