Allen's 1/32 WnW Hansa-Brandenburg W.12 (early)

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Blimmin' lovely plane there Allen, looking forward to the final pics :tongue-out2:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Evening folks,

Looks stunning allen , cant wait for the finished pics, cheers tony
Thank you Tony! I'm still putting the finals together and hope to post them later tonight...

Uhh...Dr. Merryweather, you been sniffing too much ether in the lab again??? I'm worried Neil...

Superb stuff Allen. :thumb2:
Thanks very much Tim! I have finally learned how to build models. Instead of always researching (for hours), I do more building work and 3/4 less looky looky for the minute details on every step...

Wait. There are windows in the BOTTOM of the floats?
No Chris, the windows are in the fusi belly for the pilot and observer. Do live close to Dr. Merryweather by chance???

Blimmin' lovely plane there Allen, looking forward to the final pics :tongue-out2:
Thanks Andy! How's the Albatross and Fokker coming, Buddy??? I have been watching from afar and keeping an eye on you!!!

Hero worthy sticking with it brilliant stuff buddy. D
Thank you Dave! I see you are back at the bench with a passion and love that Ruskie Bumskie APC you've done Sir!!!

Prost
Allen

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Youngerthanme, I often wondered what had happened to that rail car, I thought that maybe you had turned it onto its side to use as a bottle store and bar, but then I thought, don't be silly, the bottles are not left full long enough to go into storage...
But pleased to see you have reached the climax of your build and stunning it is, well done.
Now for your next project and to get you into the building mode, I have five drilled holes in my wall that were a failure to add a shelf, and so the intention to repair the holes and stick down the paper has failed to ignite me into action on that plain for the last couple of years... I look at them as you look at the clouds passing by overhead and try to make shapes out of them, but all I can see is a failed shelf.....
Ah! well never mind, you have made a stunning success out of this build and it has been a pleasure to follow it.
Prost
Olderthanyou.