AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Last edited:
S

sprayman

Well it looks like all the hassle you had has paid off, great job and a top spray job....:xyxthumbs:

L

Lancasterb1

Nice finish on the G2, it looks as if your long drawn out hours of swearing at it has made it worth while. Great Model!

T

treyzx10r

nice Tank buster Al ,would be proud to have that in my collection. I really like how you did the paint scheme came off brilliantly

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I agree,you've really got the better of that sucker. It looks really good and you've got a really convincing looking winter camo. I know how hard it can be to get that to look right.

Cheers

Steve

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys. Glad it's finished now but still would have liked to have the spinner spiral. But hey ho that's modelling. Now to finish the TA-154 and start something else

N

noble

lovely job on the tank buster Al and the paint work is ever so nice, i like this so iam give you five stars.

scott

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Well done Al you certainly tamed the brute and produced a very nice model.

Top marks for having a go at that cammo....lesser mortals would have fallen by the wayside!

Ron

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Al

I'm sorry I missed this I've been a bit 'head-down' trying to get my own GB done in a reasonable time.

You've got a mighty fine Stuka model there with a fantastic winter coat. Also it's been interesting watching you try techniques - great build.

We finally made it in the end!

Cheers

Paul

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Cheers Paul. I enjoyed trying out the new techniques but i have to say that the decals really tested my resolve. But i can honestly say the kit went together well

C

Caledonia

Hi Al, you should be over the moon with the finish especially the camo - 5 Star from me. Cheers Derek

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
You not on your own Paul, i've missed this one too. Top build Al, like the winter scheme mate. Five from me.

Have fun, John

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Cheers Derek and John :smiling3: