Am I intruding?

F

ferny

Picked this up at Yeovil . First crack at pre shading.(sucsessful that is!) itereli 1/72 kit painted with vallajeo model air.

Thanks for looking.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice looking that Ferny, you know you've got a cracker when you would guess it's in a larger scale than it is!

Cheers

Steve

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
You're welcome to intrude anytime with models like this! Beautiful.

Gern

C

Caledonia

Superb paint finish, can I ask what paint you used, and airbrush type/nozzle size. Keep up the excellent work. Derek

F

ferny

\ said:
Superb paint finish, can I ask what paint you used, and airbrush type/nozzle size. Keep up the excellent work. Derek
hi Derek

I used vallejo model air US light grey for the top and the same with bit of white mixed in for the under side. I think my air brush has a 0.35mm nozzel and is a premi air double action but the model name escapes me.

Jon.

C

Caledonia

\ said:
hi DerekI used vallejo model air US light grey for the top and the same with bit of white mixed in for the under side. I think my air brush has a 0.35mm nozzel and is a premi air double action but the model name escapes me.

Jon.
Jon,

Thanks for that, I am fairly new to airbrushing, and having bought a 1/72 Revell Hawker Hurricane I thought I might try my hand at pre-shading and weathering. My airbrush has a 0.5mm Nozzle, which I think may be too large - but I will experiment on scrap. Thanks again for replying to my query. Keep up the good work. Derek