Amusing Hobby 1/35 Panzerkampfwagen VII Lowe

V

virtue66

Good day to you beautiful people.

Well, here comes yet another finished kit from me. This time, it's a paper-panzer from a relative new company called Amusing Hobby. And the vehicle is called '' Lowe ''

I decided to buy a set of voyager etch for this baby regardless of its own etch parts and this will be the last time I will buy Voyager. It's too complicated. Anyway, most of the tank is build out of box apart from the voyager set, the IR devices, the commander cupola replacement and roughing up the cast texture even more.

The IR devices was bought from Great Wall Hobby and one salvaged from my Trumpeter E-100.

The Commander cupola was, in my opinion, directly behind the breech so I moved a bit further to the left like the Tigers or Panthers.

The cast texture was roughened up even more just for some visual interest.

I also bought a box of Tamiya German Tank crew so that I can both add more visual interest and practice painting figure.

I painted this all in Tamiya colours; dark yellow, red brown and olive green. Clear green was used for the optics. Chippings were made with hair-spray and I chipped with hull-red to show the primer colours. Only a small amount of chipping with Camo Black-Brown was made. The crew were painted with Vallejo for the skins, Tamiya and Vallejo for the uniforms ( I am ,however, not happy with the condition of the figures)

The close ups shots for the muds, the crew. the on-board equipment, the exhaust, the wheels and as usual, my show case photos from various angles can be found on my blog so just follow the link ( I had to take a lot of photos so sorry guys )

http://modeller-innovation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/amusing-hobby-135-panzerkampfwagen-vii.html

Thanks in advance for any feed back you guys might have. Thank you guys for always supporting me.

Until Next time.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Superb work again, I like the crew posing with it, a nice touch.

V

Vajled

Fantastic... I like it...

Especially pictures with crew posing

Cheers

ROman

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Gorgeous tank, the paint job is sublime. Great build from me. Only issue, it could be the light or camera or my chuffing dodgy old eyes, but the crew look a tad shiny. (Just noticed that you have said you're not happy with the figures).

Si:smiling3:

V

virtue66

\ said:
Another nice one!
thank you again

\ said:
Superb work again, I like the crew posing with it, a nice touch.
Thank you so much

\ said:
Fantastic... I like it...Especially pictures with crew posing

Cheers

ROman
Thank you Roman

\ said:
Gorgeous tank, the paint job is sublime. Great build from me. Only issue, it could be the light or camera or my chuffing dodgy old eyes, but the crew look a tad shiny. (Just noticed that you have said you're not happy with the figures).Si:smiling3:
Yeah I really messed up the paintjob on the crew... grrr :sad:

T

tommy1drop

Nice build and paint work, I really like it, well done fella.

Tom