And a good evening from me.............................

Adzam_1974

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Good evening Ladies and gents, to be honest not my first time in these forums, years ago i did a review in the RC sub section ( 1/96 lafayette ) , however recent times has seen me focus on scale modelling. i do appreciate skill, advice and different opinions and ideas. I have learned that no one person knows everything about everything but many people do have have experience on many things. So i do look forward to interacting and researching various ideas. I am mainly these days focused on 1/35 armour but open to all sorts and looking forward to interacting on the forum. Chris

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Good evening Ladies and gents, to be honest not my first time in these forums, years ago i did a review in the RC sub section ( 1/96 lafayette ) , however recent times has seen me focus on scale modelling. i do appreciate skill, advice and different opinions and ideas. I have learned that no one person knows everything about everything but many people do have have experience on many things. So i do look forward to interacting and researching various ideas. I am mainly these days focused on 1/35 armour but open to all sorts and looking forward to interacting on the forum. Chris
Hi Chris
Firstly,let me bid you a warm welcome to the site,I'm sure you'll find it an "interesting" place to be! ;)
Also, after that rather elequent introduction,I expect you'll get all of the info/interest that you would like from the guys...... The talented bunch that they are!! ;)
So it just leaves me to say "Hi mate,and enjoy" :smiling3:
Andy

Last edited:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Chris , a great forum, you should enjoy your time here .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Adam,
Firstly,let me bid you a warm welcome to the site,I'm sure you'll find it an "interesting" place to be! ;)
Also, after that rather elequent introduction,I expect you'll get all of the info/interest that you would like from the guys...... The talented bunch that they are!! ;)
So it just leaves me to say "Hi mate,and enjoy" :smiling3:
Andy
HI Andy the gents name is Chris not Adam hope you dont mind me correcting you an Chris welcome from another
Chris

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome to the Forum Chris, Hope that you enjoy and lookforward to seeing your tinkering's.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome aboard!!!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Chris
A warm welcome. The forum is a great place to enjoy the hobby with fellow modellers.
Jim

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Chris,
welcome to the forum - you are absolutely right! The combined knowledge of the Forum would stun a herd of elephants at 100 yards! I'm sure you'll be able to contribute to the pool, so jump on in.
Dave

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Welcome Chris - sad as it may seem I think you've already experienced most of the 'intelligentsia' of this forum - it gets worse! (And may I recommend insurance for damage to fingers etc and loss of sanity)
Steve