Andy`s Stag do is over!

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Hi Chaps,
I called this "Done" about 2 weeks ago but not been able to post til now.
To be honest,it`s far from my best,in fact i got a little tired in the end.Anyway,it ain`t TOO bad,although being as small as it is i`m not even sure it counts as a Diorama!!
No more yap,here be pictures...........
IMG20201021150515.jpg
That`s the overall view,now some closer pics.....
IMG20201021150433.jpg
IMG20201021150301.jpg
IMG20201021150354.jpg
IMG20201021150412.jpg
So there it is,i`d like to thank everyone for looking in/commenting and offering ideas,it`s most appreciated.
See you on my next build hopefully,
Cheers,
Andy

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
A’noon Smiffy,
Good to see this one finished up and it’s safe to say there nowt wrong with that at all!
I know what you mean about getting tired with a project after a while....I got one sat looking back at me right now that I’ve lost interest with!
Move on I say.....plenty more plastic needs sticking together and painting mate :tongue-out3::thumb2:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Andy

Looking very good indeed Andy. I hope your hospital stay was but for anything too serious.

ATB

Andrew

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
A’noon Smiffy,
Good to see this one finished up and it’s safe to say there nowt wrong with that at all!
I know what you mean about getting tired with a project after a while....I got one sat looking back at me right now that I’ve lost interest with!
Move on I say.....plenty more plastic needs sticking together and painting mate :tongue-out3::thumb2:
Cheers Si,i hope your interest returns to that poor abandoned waif soon!!!

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Andy

Looking very good indeed Andy. I hope your hospital stay was but for anything too serious.

ATB

Andrew
Thanks Andrew much appreciated.
All sorted now,could`ve been bad but the good old NHS have sorted it and i now feel Bionic!...... The strange thing is that it turns out i have Sleep Apnea........which is what poor old Simon had,every morning i thank my lucky stars.
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Very nice Andy. Always good to see figures in a dio.
Jim
Thanks very much Jim,
I agree about figures,i think they bring a dio to life somehow,(even if they`re a bit like my sub standard efforts!!).

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Well done mate! A wonderful little dio. I enjoyed watching this one come together. Hopefully it wont be long before we see your next project.

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Andy, nice work, the staghound sits well on its base & the figures set it off well.

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well done mate! A wonderful little dio. I enjoyed watching this one come together. Hopefully it wont be long before we see your next project.
Steve! Apologies for taking so long !! thanks mate,glad you enjoyed it,as for "next project",well next TWO actually.......but you know what they both are by now!!
Andy

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Andy, nice work, the staghound sits well on its base & the figures set it off well.
Hi Graeme,
Again,sorry for the delay in replying,and thanks very much for your comments!
I was really pleased with the poses of the figures,thought they suited the situation well....... it`s just a shame that i`m not better at painting them!! :anguished:
Andy

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Andy it looks great, sorry I'm late again.
As to loosing interest it's very easy, there comes a point when it suddenly starts to drag and you just want it finished, but honestly I can't see anything amiss .

The Smythe Meister

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Andy it looks great, sorry I'm late again.
As to loosing interest it's very easy, there comes a point when it suddenly starts to drag and you just want it finished, but honestly I can't see anything amiss .
Thanks very much John,
Yes,it did seem to suddenly get bogged down,and progress continued at the Speed of Dark!!
Andy