Aoshima 1/24 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great looking build Safak. I like that blue shade.

A

Aurora

thank you guys

paint looks much better in real, after cleaning model i will try to make better pictures. theese were taken really fast for online competition. 1 hour before deadline :D so no hope to win :smiling3:

A

Aurora

\ said:
Looks Fantastic Safak, what colour blue is it?.
John.
thank you john

it is mix of tamiya colours.

%12,5 X-14 Sky Blue + %12,5 X-11 Chrome Silver + %25 X-22 Clear + %50 X-20A Acrylic Thinner

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very nice, like the colour, suits the style.

Si:smiling3:

A

Aurora

yeah this is clour is very good for this car, that is the reason why lamborghini choose this colour for dayview of new aventador. i tried to reach as much as closer to the colour which lamborghini choose. my mix is way more blueish from them. it is almost impossible to obtain same colour with tamiya range w/o obtaining original paint from lamborghini :smiling3: this is the closest form+good looking form i can get.

View attachment 103748

lamborghini-aventador-roadster.jpg

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
yeah this is clour is very good for this car, that is the reason why lamborghini choose this colour for dayview of new aventador. i tried to reach as much as closer to the colour which lamborghini choose. my mix is way more blueish from them. it is almost impossible to obtain same colour with tamiya range w/o obtaining original paint from lamborghini :smiling3: this is the closest form+good looking form i can get.
View attachment 113941
That looks absolutely fantastic Safak ............. I looks just like a real car sitting on a stand at the Motorshow. Absolutely stunning job.

Peter

A

Aurora

\ said:
That looks absolutely fantastic Safak ............. I looks just like a real car sitting on a stand at the Motorshow. Absolutely stunning job.
Peter
uuhmm that picture is a real car, which is i used as a reference for my model :smiling3: that is the colour which lamborghini choose for dayview of new aventador design at 2013.

sorry for this mess, i should have write this is real car :sad:

J

jono

\ said:
View attachment 113941
Have you tried zero-paints.com ..... they mix paint to match manufactures colour..

John.

A

Aurora

\ said:
Have you tried zero-paints.com ..... they mix paint to match manufactures colour..
John.
that paints are for real cars i belive. that website prepare that paints for modellers. you should use hardener(i am not sure about it's name) to sprey that paint, otherwise it wont get dry and ruined. that is the difficult part for using car paint.

yes they are way better than model paints. most of my friends, who are making civil cars, use real car paints. but that paint is very harmfull and smells terrible. i tried to use it but my wife doesnt let me use that kind of paints :sad:

J

jono

Ive not used the zero paints myself as like you I use acrylic paints also, but thought I would mention them to you & I think if needed the Hardener comes with the paint as a 2 pack unit....

John.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice work and so well done, ;)

First Name
barry
Nice work,

Am temted to buy that after seeing your model, its a few years since i built a car.

First Name
Gregg
Really like this, and the colour is spot on. Great build.

Anyone else notice the different angles built into the vehicle panels. Paint it black and could almost be a stealth car!

Gregg

A

Aurora

\ said:
Really like this, and the colour is spot on. Great build.
Anyone else notice the different angles built into the vehicle panels. Paint it black and could almost be a stealth car!

Gregg
hehe you are right Gregg, this car is designed from fighter planes. actually it's design concept Reventon designed in that way. thats why it is a stealth car :smiling3: