AT-AT Walkers

W

Waffen Bucks

So here is my pair of AT-AT's with attacking snowspeeders. These are MPC/Ertl models, no scale. Each walker is about 8" high. A very basic model, only about 20 parts per walker. The snow is polyfilla powder.View attachment 63930View attachment 63936View attachment 63931View attachment 63932View attachment 63933View attachment 63934View attachment 63935

View attachment 65177

View attachment 65178

View attachment 65179

View attachment 65180

View attachment 65181

View attachment 65182

View attachment 65183

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Excellent. Always loved the AT-AT and AT-ST models

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Simple models but very effective. You've done a good job on the paint and weathering.

Peter

First Name
Andy
Hi Andrew,

Love the AT-AT's, the weathering is spot on and not over done, big ***** from me...

I managed to get one off e-bay, he'd had a bit of a hard life, he only has one gun barrel left on his head and I had to put his leg on using a small nut and bolt, I have tried looking for an original pin and new head cannon's, but sadly have not had any luck, but he seems happy enough...

His name is Geoff, here he is meeting Dixon for the first time, you can see the bold on his front hip...: -

They do make great pets too, never any mess...:thumbsup:

Andy...

W

Waffen Bucks

\ said:
Hi Andrew,Love the AT-AT's, the weathering is spot on and not over done, big ***** from me...

I managed to get one off e-bay, he'd had a bit of a hard life, he only has one gun barrel left on his head and I had to put his leg on using a small nut and bolt, I have tried looking for an original pin and new head cannon's, but sadly have not had any luck, but he seems happy enough...

His name is Geoff, here he is meeting Dixon for the first time, you can see the bold on his front hip...: -

They do make great pets too, never any mess...:thumbsup:

Andy...
This is such a great picture. I actually have another AT-AT that my brother made for me years ago. Its the same model but if you want the leg pin and side guns, just PM me your address and i'll post them on to you. You can respray them and put them on Geoff :smiling3:

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
They look great Andrew, nicely built and painted.

A 5 star build.

Tony

N

noble

great looking AtAt's lovely detail on the snow speeders too.

Scott

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
that looks cool love the detail on the whole diorama 5*

First Name
Aaron
Nice job on the at at.

I just finished watching a utuber build a similer dio.

T

treyzx10r

Totally awesome Andrew,especially like the last shot. Very nicely done Sir!

B

baz

nice walkers

Hi Andrew,

some very good shots of your walkers, even with only a few parts you have captured the look no doubt about that, I wish that I could have gotten hold of a small model to check out efore starting my scratchbuild but I was unable to find one so I built one myself have a look a little less detail than the kit versions but ok I guess.

keep up the good work may the force be with you or is that not cool to say any more ? who cares enjoy your model making

regards Barrie ( the old guy )

View attachment 65353

View attachment 65354

View attachment 65355

View attachment 65356

DSCF0743.JPG

DSCF0744.JPG

DSCF0747.JPG

DSCF0693.JPG

W

Waffen Bucks

\ said:
Hi Andrew, some very good shots of your walkers, even with only a few parts you have captured the look no doubt about that, I wish that I could have gotten hold of a small model to check out efore starting my scratchbuild but I was unable to find one so I built one myself have a look a little less detail than the kit versions but ok I guess.

keep up the good work may the force be with you or is that not cool to say any more ? who cares enjoy your model making

regards Barrie ( the old guy )
Oh these are fantastic...and "May the force be with you" is always cool. :smiling3:

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I saw this in the Mail online yesterday - Best wedding photo: I'll see your 'T-Rex gatecrashes wedding', and raise you this... | Mail Online

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Andrew

That's a great dio. Nice finish to a great looking kit. The weathering and presentation is very cool.

Cheers

Paul

W

Waffen Bucks

\ said:
I saw this in the Mail online yesterday - Best wedding photo: I'll see your 'T-Rex gatecrashes wedding', and raise you this... | Mail Online
Ahhh yes. I seen this today too. Very good :smiling3: