Babylon 5 Starfury ( restoration )

First Name
Adrian
I bought a couple of the Starfury's a long time ago and built them up to a reasonable standard but now I want to improve them so I stripped Sheridan's Starfury down as long ago as last year but only now have the urge to tat around with it in preparation for my Omega Starfury build.

I ordered the resin guns and new decals from Starship modeller and so it's just a case of repainting and weathering again :smiling3:

Here's the broken down a stripped back bits I'm working on between other builds :smiling3:

View attachment 87104

I should point out I did have to cast some of the smaller thruster engines myself after loosing a couple :smiling3:

I know there are lighting kits out there for them and have seen some at shows but I wont be lighting this one but maybe perhaps the next one.

Adrian

002.JPG

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I always wanted one of these I wounded if there still available

I look forward to seeing this Adrian :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thanks to Adrian for posting this as I just looked for a star fury on fleabay and I bought a Babylon 5 destroyer instead , I would never have looked if you hadn't posted this up cheers :smiling3:

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Thanks to Adrian for posting this as I just looked for a star fury on fleabay and I bought a Babylon 5 destroyer instead , I would never have looked if you hadn't posted this up cheers :smiling3:
Was it the Dreadnought resin one you got? I've been after the Shadow Ship but don't fancy the pattern I would have to spray :smiling3:

Adrian

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Was it the Dreadnought resin one you got? I've been after the Shadow Ship but don't fancy the pattern I would have to spray :smiling3: Adrian
Yes mate it's the earth destroyer Agamemnon , it cost a bit but I've wanted one for years , when I read the title after buying it it said resin and I thought oh no ith going to be one of those ridiculously over priced four inch things but it's the full sized sixteen inch one so that's a relief

I looked at the shadow highbred but it was £140 and that has the same paint job as the shadow vessel and I doubt I could pull that off with the hairy stick :smiling3:

First Name
Adrian
Thanks John,

I've now completed this restoration and you can view it here

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/community/threads/completed-babylon-5-starfury-mk-i.28151/

Glad you like it

Adrian

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Adrian.

Have fun, John