Back amongst you again

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi gang.
The prodigal son returns from the wilderness.I have started making kits again for the first time since 2017.Developed a love for braille scale.
Hope you are all behaving.
Richard aka Pat Mustard.

Neil Merryweather

SMF Supporter
First Name
Neil
Hi gang.
The prodigal son returns from the wilderness.I have started making kits again for the first time since 2017.Developed a love for braille scale.
Richard aka Pat Mustard.
Good to see you again Richard!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Never heard of ya....

I lie, I have really, nice to see you back Richard.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hey, welcome back Buddy!!! It's been a while and I hope you are well. Braille scale, you say??? What ever happened to the M113??? I also hope the hacking and attacking probs are well behind you, my friend. Post up some pics too...

Prost
Allen

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hey, welcome back Buddy!!! It's been a while and I hope you are well. Braille scale, you say??? What ever happened to the M113??? I also hope the hacking and attacking probs are well behind you, my friend. Post up some pics too...

Prost
Allen
Hi my friend.
Ive still got my 113 to paint plus a few other shelf queens.I like the 72nd as i can brush paint them fairly well.Still like 35th dude and bought myself the Hobbyboss Schneider kit to do.Something totally different.

Good to see you again bud.
Rich

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Welcome back Richard.....like Paul, I'm a small scaler as well. Looking forward to seeing you posting again. :thumb2:

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Welcome back Richard.....like Paul, I'm a small scaler as well. Looking forward to seeing you posting again. :thumb2:
Thanks pal.I shall definately post soon.I bought 12 Heller m4 and M4a1s since Christmas.I love the Heller m4s.
Cheers from Rich

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome back...

First Name
Ivan
Hi gang.
Richard aka Pat game mod apk.
It's great to hear that you're getting back into making kits and that you've developed a love for braille scale. I'm sure the hobby has missed you and your skills. I hope you enjoy getting back into it and creating some amazing pieces. As for behaving, well, I think we'll leave that up to interpretation ;)

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Welcome back Richard...from the other Richard. :smiling2:

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble