BlackHorn

P

Plastickitbasher

Hello all,

I've been quietly working away on this figure from MDC SY-FI range, I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but this one appealed to me as something completely different, it's been in my stash for about a year or so and from time to time I've pondered how I should paint it. I've had a search on tinter web and found very little, if anything of any note.

The Figure

From MDC the figure stands about 130mm cast is a soft grey resin with a total of eight parts. The skulls are extras ordered from MDC I thought they would go rather well with this figure, kinda gives it a more horror film look, or something from the greek gods would send down for Sinbad to battle with!!

Paints.

Primer AK black primer.

Vallejo's Game Colour range.

Mr Hobby Metal colours.

Weathering.

Vallejo washes thinned with water.

The Photo's.

Ta muchly for looking

Regards

David

Last edited:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb job david , excellently painted. Seeing all these fantastic figures has made me definitely want to have a bash at one , i only hope i can do it half as good as this , cheers tony

P

Polux

Excellent figure!!

Looks very, very well painted! Top work!!

Polux

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I'm not a fan of this type of figure, but I surely agree with the others - that's a fantastic paint job!

Gern

C

CDW

That's a nicely painted figure, makes me want to start up again ... Still got hundreds of white metal figures stored ready for paint or needing repainting .... Threads like this give me the urge :smiling3:

I take it the paints are acrylic? Whatever they are they have a nice finish in my opinion.

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

amazing detailing, great different shades of colour :smiling3:

P

Plastickitbasher

Ta muchly everyone.

Colin, all paint work was done with acrylic paints and lots of dry brushing.