BMW Z4 GT3 (Fujimi x2)

PauliusLiekis

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paulius
I recently finished two BMW Z4s. Originally I had just one, but when researching how I wanted to paint it I found that there is another variant with the full body covered with these manga decals. So I bought that one too and completed them both :smiling3:

The built quality could be better, but considering that it's been 10 years since I did any scale modeling last time - I'm ok with the result. Just need more practice :smiling3:

I made a poster from them as a final result. The plan is to add a few more cars in there over the years.
_IMG_1464.jpg_IMG_1453.jpg_IMG_1383.jpg__IMG_1471.png

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Great idea. Looks very cool. Not for export? Have never seen these on the street. Certainly look fast.

PauliusLiekis

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paulius
Not for export? Have never seen these on the street. Certainly look fast.

This is a race version with a wide-body kit, so yeah, it's not common on a street.

I like Z4 (E89). And I love these wide-body ones, and in theory, I would love to own a real one but as with any race car - it's impractical on a street, so I'm happy to simply have a couple on a wall :smiling3:

PauliusLiekis

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paulius
Very nice Paulias, Those decals must have tried your patience!
once you figure out what makes them flexible - it's pretty ok, although slow work. Turns out even the super-strong decal softener didn't have much effect on them, but the hot fan did a pretty solid job.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Paulius the Committee have met and awarded you your first its the

download THE DOGS.jpg

Congratulations on a great looking build and some equally good photos.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thats a pair to be proud of. Dont think I have seen a car hung on a wall befor either. Great idea.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Very effective display of two really great looking models. Congratulations on receiving the "Dog's Award! :thumb2:

Reactions: JR