BR or CR

B

Buttonman

Have read most of the post on airbrushes, but whats the differences with the BR & CR.?

I have a Badger 200 at the mo which i've had for about 20 years and have been cuvuting an iwata for ages, The B200 is ok for big bits but wont to stget a lot finer.

Suppose i've answered my own question really

cheers martin

R

Richy C

Hi Martin , the needles - BR is 0.3mm with a small cup and CR is 0.5mm with a medium cup , both are fine airbrushes but for detail work the BR is your best option , or you could get the CR and the BR needle kit which a few of the lads have done on here , John the boss of the Scalemodel shop can do this deal I believe .

Richy

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
\ said:
or you could get the CR and the BR needle kit which a few of the lads have done on here Richy
This is exactly what i'm doing this month. I need something that will take a little more paint but i also want the fine tip. So i'm getting the CR and then buying the BR needle kit. Best of both worlds :smiling3:

B

Buttonman

Cheers chaps

Ok cr with br kit then just have to see how much chrisy money i get

B

Buttonman

Ordered the AB and .3 kit last night couldn't wait, My missus says perhaps it'll shut me up now,na i'm a bloke ;)

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
I'm ordering mine on monday. Wonder if the wife will let me use it before crimbo? lol

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
I'm looking to up grade my this Xmas I looking at getting a itawa pistol grip I've seen one at the airbrush company have any of you lads used one