Bradley m2 cutaway

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
this is looking great so far very nice work and all seams to be going well,do like it, ;)

First Name
Robert
Liking this a lot Scott ( did you use the hairspray tech on the paintwork? Love the chipping effect as so looking wear and tear ( as a true workhorse should eh)

Good work

Robert

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Whoa! That M2 rocks Scott...!!!

Lee :smiling3:

N

noble

Hi Robert, yeah used the hairspray technique on this, I've seen some photos of the Bradley during operation desert storm, when they did not paint them properly. After sandstorms they literally had no sand coloured paint left on them.

Scott

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi scott this looks awesome, I'm now wondering if I could manage to do this to the soliel royal when I start it. Keep up the inspirational work.

N

noble

Thanks for the great comments and iam glad you like it, this is my first attempt at doing a cutaway as well, I found it wasn't overly difficult it does help to have a good interior though.

Scott

First Name
Robert
Thats looking brilliant Scott ( have you been commissioned by the armed forces to make a display model ( really cracking stuff

Cheers

Robert

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's real good Scott, but you're a cruel man! I spotted Carrie in the background pretending to read and I could tell her fingers were itching to get hold of this and finish it for you - and you didn't let her do it!

When is she getting back to the bench or has she lost her modelling mojo?

N

noble

Cheers folks love those great comments, Dave she lost her mojo to much going on.

Scott

D

dubster72

It's looking great Scott, that paintwork is ace!

So ... launching TOW?