Braille Scale Armour Johns little Joseph

D

dubster72

I really like the JS & the figures John, it's the kaleidoscopic base that's troubling me! A tad bright? ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Like this John, I know the base is simplistic, as you say, but I rather like it, think it suits the model.

Si:smiling3:

First Name
Aaron
John, nice little diorama mate. I might have to get this kit, it seems to go together well. The figures are 1st class mate a real feat for this scale.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
I really like the JS & the figures John, it's the kaleidoscopic base that's troubling me! A tad bright? ;)
Lol I agree tone it down later perhaps or get my sun glasses

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I like that John very nice use of space and the tank is particularly well painted and weathered :smiling3:

Nice one

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great build John,nice weathering on the tank and superb work on the figures do real

like this one,very well done, :smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very nice John...I hope you haven't nicked a Pizza base for your model!?

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi everyone just like to say thanks to everyone for looking and posting.it had to wait until today as my internet went offline yesterday but after a nice pleasent chat to customer services from whatever country they were in it seems they were beavering away at it all night and day and on my return from work this evening we've been reconnected to the outside world again:smiling3:Boy what would we ever do if the internet totally never worked again.Anyways I have taken on board what Patrick said about the base being on the bright side so I intend to calm it down a little.anyways thanks everyone and cherish the internet

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great job john , A top result from a kit thats probably older than you are! , cheers Tony