Break out diorama

N

noble

Hi folks here is another offering from my work bench, this is the bismark and heavy cruiser prinz eugen heading out into the denmark strait north atlantic. both kits are Airfix 1/600 scale not too much detail in these iam afraid but another exhibit piece completed, as usual any and all comments are most welcome good or bad hope you like it.

scott

View attachment 62357

View attachment 62358

View attachment 62359

View attachment 62360

View attachment 62361

View attachment 62362

View attachment 62363

View attachment 62364

View attachment 62365

Break out 1.jpg

Break out 2.jpg

Break out 3.jpg

Break out 4.jpg

Break out 5.jpg

Break out 6.jpg

Break out 7.jpg

Break out 8.jpg

Break out 9.jpg

W

Waffen Bucks

Holy smokes, that's some great work right there. Do you use tinfoil as the base of your water scenes?

Stunning work!!

J

Jim Scott

You really know how to put these dioramas across Scott, you can feel the scene, truly exceptional work it has to be a 5* from me.

Jim

N

noble

\ said:
Holy smokes, that's some great work right there. Do you use tinfoil as the base of your water scenes?Stunning work!!
Not one once of tinfoil in sight dude painted base then silicone sealant then pound sealant with the back of a plastic spoon.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
looks amazing buddy the water is epic and the models sure look good in it

N

noble

\ said:
You really know how to put these dioramas across Scott, you can feel the scene, truly exceptional work it has to be a 5* from me.Jim
Cheers jim much appreciated iam learning a lot by doing little dios like this.

P

phalinmegob

another lovely job scott,you will be a great sucess at the exhibition, by the way ,sorry i couldnt stop and chat this morninmg, i only had an hour ticket on my car and the traffic warden was heading around the car park and i had been there a bit longer. i will nip into the station one of these days and have a look at your work bench lol

N

noble

\ said:
another lovely job scott,you will be a great sucess at the exhibition, by the way ,sorry i couldnt stop and chat this morninmg, i only had an hour ticket on my car and the traffic warden was heading around the car park and i had been there a bit longer. i will nip into the station one of these days and have a look at your work bench lol
No problem Andy had to get mia home for a nap she was already overdue. thanks for the great comments I'm looking forward to the exhibit but I'm very nervous.

Scott