Breakout

D

dubster72

I like how this is shaping up John. Will keep an eager eye on this!

Cheers

Patrick

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Looking great John.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Tony.

D

dubster72

I love the brass shell casing & the muzzle flash John! Those little details add so much to a piece like this. Top man!

Cheers

Patrick

M

mobear

now you have to tell us(or atleast me lol)how you got muzzle flash,a really nice build

mobear

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Great dio John. Fantastic detail.

Vaughan

P

Polux

I like very much your dioramas John, that of the motorcycles and this are "different" from the habitual thing, go for it!

Regards

K

Kieran

oh wow!

you really brung that machine gunner to life.

i dread to think what the other end is experncing!

Perhaps a dio for the losing side haha

J

John Huggins

\ said:
now you have to tell us(or atleast me lol)how you got muzzle flash,a really nice buildmobear
Hi Mobear, the muzzle flash was done using cotten wool rolled up, when it is the right shape it's then dipped in superglue to keep it's shape, then glued to the wepon & painted.

Hope this helps.

John

S

snapper41

Looking good, but pleeeease fix the spelling in the thread title!!!

J

John Huggins

\ said:
I like very much your dioramas John, that of the motorcycles and this are "different" from the habitual thing, go for it!Regards
Thanks Polux for ur kind comments, you know what they say (a change is as good as a rest).

Regards

John.

S

sprayman

Great detail and a great dio ....a very nice job indeed mate.

C

CDW

I do like a busy diorama ..... this does the job nicely John .... loads going on and it looks like natural chaos !!!!!

But where did BRACKOUT go? :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: ......... yeah ok .. i know where my coat is, i'll get it!