M

mobear

another fat bird Roman,will be an interesting watch

mobear

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Great start Roman looking forward to this build.

Vaughan

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Can an aircraft, especially a war plane, be called cute? what ever, its cute in a weird sort of way.

Ian M

B

Buttonman

You don't hang about do you buddy :beer2:

cheers

:beer2:

Martin

V

Vajled

ready for wash :smiling3:

after wash cokpit... seat belts are home made

Everything is glue into fuselage... thx to my wife big nails I got some great sanders

Cheers

Roman

Last edited:
V

Vajled

thx guys :smiling3:

everything is glued and so far almost perfect fit... mybe few spots for putty but nothing to tell about... let say all is perfect so far

Cheers

Roman

V

Vajled

thx trey :smiling3:

masking of canopies is finished... al evening doing with canopy... from maskin till glueing...

I had little mishap also... canopy who is for British, Netherlands version is in garbage... I have manage to turn over little bottle where I have nitro for AB cleaning... and of course canopy got own portion of nitro...

Luckely in box was second canopy, but this one is for USAF version with hole in windsheald... for these telescopic aiming device.

I try to fix that hole, hopefully I have manage to do something, but little is visible edge of the hole under new windshield panel what I made for cover the hole ( trasparent plastic folie).

Another problem is that that I cut off all antenas, another type of pilot seat is inside cockpit and cannot do USAF version...

Well, I will finished kit... with or without visible hole under new panel of windsheald...

Masking and all preparation for painting is over...

Cheers

Roman

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
That's some fantastic masking Roman.

Vaughan

First Name
Aaron
Hey Roman this stumpy bird is looking good, Those sanding files look like a good score too.

Fantastic prep on the underside, that masking will pay off nicely.

B

Buttonman

Should have gone to Auto Express buddy they fill holes in windscreens and you can hardly see the repair.

Martin

B

Buttonman

Hey Roman should have called Auto Express they fix holes in windscreens and you can hardly see the repair.

He he he

Martin

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Looking great so far Roman.

Tony.

V

Vajled

3 times I have try to get on pictures nice colors how they are seen with bare eye...

it looks like there are 2 brown color

but up they are. grenish gray and brown earth booth from revell acrilyc...

equivalent for RAF dark green and brown via The Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart

Cheers

Roman