C-124 globemaster

D

deckape

Ahoy This is a a old Vacuform kit by Airmodel I built this in 1978 when it was first released this is prabaly one of the most difficult Vacuform kits I have ever constructed in the kit is three sheet in the scale of 1/72 make a big model when done.. There are no internal parts such as fuselage formers and wing ribs and spars they have to be built in by the model builder. The interior of the model is all scratched in with a two deck layout the clam shell doors are functional the boarding ramp is folded up inside. Boats

Last edited:
First Name
Dave
Looks good.Ive built a vacform kit myself.So I appreciate the amount of work you've put into this.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
It's great, looks fantastic in that scheme too. Nicely done, vacuform is something I have not had the courage to try.

T

treyzx10r

Wow thats a stunner,and vac formed!! Most impressive and very nicely done Boats!

D

deckape

Ahoy Thanks fellas for all of your replies this kit no longer exist it first came out in 1978 and it listed for $19.95 it came in three sheets building the kit was something else a lot of hair pulling for certain........ thanks Fellas. Boats