Caption time yet again-Thinking caps on please.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
e3cf0470.jpg

Well there must be a suitable caption for this one ? I photographed this Piaggio three wheeler at Compton Varney estate,she was full of actors clothes etc,you were invited to dress up in something and just ad-lib,the mind boggles !

So what would be a suitable caption for this zany set up ? over to you really clever people out there,make this a good one ....

'Wonwing took delivery of his new model flying support vehicle this week,in a press demo he displayed the amazing snap roll characteristics of not only his latest low wing aeroplane but the three wheeler as well '

B

BigJBB

Tricycle

"Damn Buster! The under carriage has meta-morphosed again!"

Jim

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Can I just add aledgedly we don't' know for sure he was a woman and in this day and age wouldn't want to get sued :gathering

N

Nigel.D

Just go's to show when the Guardian does a piece on british history

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
*** Strangely enough John I asked the owner of the travelling do-it-yourself acting van the same question,I had never heard of this before ?

Can I just add aledgedly we don't' know for sure he was a woman and in this day and age wouldn't want to get sued :gathering

J

jankers

Well, it was to be a new 4 engined beast capable of carrying a 50k load, but the war ended too soon.