Centurion AVLB completed.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Brilliant work Mike. The fact the bridge can articulate is awesome and the diorama concept is fantastic And demonstrates the vehicle perfectly.
Top stuff
All the best
Paul

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Ok Olderthanme, we have to talk a bit about this build...It may have been a long one, but I think the result is one of a kind. That bridge is a work of art in itself and it being functional, makes it even better!!! Yea, you had a few water probs, but that's normal for people your age...

Lastly, I have to say your attention to the tiny details and the scratchy work, make it an instant gold winner at any show on this planet Mike!!!..........So,
Now going to take a break from these long builds and find something a lot less involved to do.
Take your happy butt outside and mow the grass in front of your house. The neighbors think they are living in Jungle land.........

Prost
Youngerthanyou

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Ok Olderthanme, we have to talk a bit about this build...It may have been a long one, but I think the result is one of a kind. That bridge is a work of art in itself and it being functional, makes it even better!!! Yea, you had a few water probs, but that's normal for people your age...

Lastly, I have to say your attention to the tiny details and the scratchy work, make it an instant gold winner at any show on this planet Mike!!!..........So,

Take your happy butt outside and mow the grass in front of your house. The neighbors think they are living in Jungle land.........

Prost
Youngerthanyou
Hello Youngerthanme,
Many thanks for the kind comments and the advice about us older ones having water problems.
It will be at the next MAFVA Nationals 2024 so we shall see.
Mowing the grass - sorry just bought the SWMBO a new mower and I think it will be an edge trimmer for Xmas....
Prost
Olderthanyou.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Again many thanks for all of the kind and supportive comments.
Mike.