Children of the Grave

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Great stuff Jim. You certainly have the vision and skill to create these poignant scenes. Look forward to seeing it all together.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Stunning...this will be an epic scene when you get it done Jim. What did you use for the camo netting....very life like. :thumb2: :thumb2:
Stunning...this will be an epic scene when you get it done Jim. What did you use for the camo netting....very life like. :thumb2: :thumb2:
Thanks Rick, I think they look like crap.......camo netting is simple medical gauss.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Great stuff Jim. You certainly have the vision and skill to create these poignant scenes. Look forward to seeing it all together.
Thanks for that vote of confidence Jim.
They are not up to snuff yet by a long shot, base work and vehicles are easy....figures on the other hand are sent straight from Hell.
I despise them with a white hot passion, but yet I must master them, if even in my own gruff and gritty way if I am to portray
the poignant and emotional scenes I wish to.

That don't mean I will become a figures guy though!

Jim.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks for that vote of confidence Jim.
They are not up to snuff yet by a long shot, base work and vehicles are easy....figures on the other hand are sent straight from Hell.
I despise them with a white hot passion, but yet I must master them, if even in my own gruff and gritty way if I am to portray
the poignant and emotional scenes I wish to.

That don't mean I will become a figures guy though!

Jim.
Go Figure........

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Your not doing bad on the figures Jim by a long shot . Great work and as always has depth to it .

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I like the poses of the figures, Jim, with their little tweaks of the heads and arms and posture...very natural looking.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble