Christmas has come early! Revells Icons of Aviation German Veteran aircraft set

S

Saber

This is a really nice big box of goodies. Got it so I could have the Heinkel He177 along with the Fock Wulf Fw 190 A-G and the Messerschmitt Bf109 G-10 as a bonus. You also get a set of acrylic paints glue and a brush so its better value then trying to get the He 177 on its own.

Should keep me busy for a little while before the big day. Also got myself a tank for later on but first of all it will be a build of the He 177 let the fun begin :cheers:

View attachment 54579View attachment 54580View attachment 54581View attachment 54582

View attachment 56782

View attachment 56783

View attachment 56784

View attachment 56785

2012-12-13 14.25.11.jpg

2012-12-13 14.25.25.jpg

2012-12-13 14.25.35.jpg

2012-12-13 14.26.23.jpg

P

Plastickitbasher

The office is looking really good, I'll watch this build with interest. Keep up the good work.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hi Mark,I used that set as the basis for a diorama a little while ago.

The big Heinkel is a very nice model indeed. The Fw 190 builds up nicely and is a nice little kit. The Bf 109 is very,very basic,I chopped mine up!

Cheers

Steve

S

Saber

\ said:
Keep you busy - good heavens.
Well it takes my mind of the nightmare of Christmas lol it will be nice to add them all to my collection. My excuse is the kids have all left home now so I can make the most of the time I would normally spend clearing up there mess bless em.

S

Saber

\ said:
i like the effect of the wash looks goodmobear
Cheers Ole, the plane has some very nice deep panel lines which makes it much easier to get the wash in between them.

T

treyzx10r

Mark that came out sweet! Love that last 'in flight' pic too! Very nicely done Sir! 5 star build for sure!

M

mobear

that is one beautiful plane you have built,came out better than i thought it would look,5*s from me for this build mate,bravo

mobear

S

Saber

Cheers guys its a nice model to build and that last photo was me messing about with photo shop but think I will have a proper bash at using it for my plane shots if I ever get a decent camera. Going to keep this thread going for the next two planes in this kit then do a group photo of them all might be able to fit Christmas in even :smiling3:

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2