Completed, Ironman Mk.XLII

First Name
Adrian

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great job and some think a bit diffidence as well, the gold and red real work well together

First Name
Richard
excellent modelling mate,

love the colours

Cheers Richi

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's a cracking piece of work Ade! When you get around to doing your Iron Patriot, could you do some 'how to' pics showing how you do your masking please?

Gern

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Very very good , that paint job looks superb :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Iron Man looks great Adrian. Hope he had a good coat of galvanising primer before the main coat ;) I just finished restoring and painting an iron balustrade, that's as close to modelling as I have got lately.

M

mobear

ade you have pulled a blinder there its tremendous mate a proper 5* build

First Name
Aaron
Jeeeesuuus mate, nice work...awesome pose as well.

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
Hi all, well the newest addition to my Ironman collection is complete. I really did enjoy working my way round the tri-colour scheme, it's good practice for the Iron Patriot model which will be a real challenge. Anyway I used Alclad II paints as with all my Ironman builds.Hope you like it.View attachment 75912 View attachment 75913 View attachment 75914 View attachment 75915

Adrian
Adrian, how on earth did you mask those small area????? Help please......I'm struggling at the moment, i plan to make few scratches here and there though, so i know i won't be needing a perfect paint job per se.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great Ade top job as always how many of these do you have now it would be good to see a pic of them all together:smiling3: Cheers John

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Adrian, how on earth did you mask those small area????? Help please......I'm struggling at the moment, i plan to make few scratches here and there though, so i know i won't be needing a perfect paint job per se.
I know it seems a cop out to say but its just a case od Tamiya tape and very sharp knife, I went through 3 blades doing it to make sure I had a clean edge. Just take your time and don't try to do it all in one sitting.

Adrian

N

noble

What a cracking job there Ade, that paint work is sublime.

scott

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
I know it seems a cop out to say but its just a case od Tamiya tape and very sharp knife, I went through 3 blades doing it to make sure I had a clean edge. Just take your time and don't try to do it all in one sitting.Adrian
I did the left leg the whole day yesterday. Plus all the LED wiring, seems it's gonna be more time than it looks. Thanks for the tip mate.